Saturday, January 31, 2015

Senior Session Information


Senior Year is an exciting year...don't forget to capture these memories with a personalized photo session.  I specialize in on-location, natural light photography and the photos are usually done at a special place of your choice.  Keep an eye out for locations as your driving around town.  You may be surprised and find that special place that you’ve driven by many of times.  Old barns, stone/brick walls, garden gates, arch ways, fences, fields of tall grass, doors…etc. all make for interesting backgrounds.  Also be on the lookout for shaded areas…The best lighting is in open shade, where the lighting is diffused.  This will help eliminate eye squinting and harsh shadows. 

Here is the link to view my Pinterest boards, an inspirational site where I collect photos to show my clients to help them visualize what to wear, poses and locations.   http://pinterest.com/wendycampo/

You definitely will want to check out the “What to wear,” “Fashion Fantastic” and the variety of “Senior galleries”.  The photos are definitely inspiring and will help you plan your portrait attire and may even strike an idea of a pose or location.  Picking what to wear can surely be one of the most challenging parts of the process. Feel free to ask questions if you’re unsure.  Also, you can copy and paste any photos that you would like to incorporate into our session and email them to me.  Hopefully you won’t become a Pinterest addict like me. ;)


The Senior Session typically last 1- 1 1/2 hours long, with unlimited clothing changes.  Although I suggest no more than 3 usually.  The session fee covers the pre-consult by phone/email, the photographers time, talent, travel, and artful proofing and processing of your images.   As a special Thank you…I also include 5- 4x6 collage prints of the best images as a keepsake for you and to give to family and friends.  

During the pre-session consultation we will discuss clothing, location options, and your portrait wishes.   I encourage clients to bring a variety of clothes and accessories.  Hats, scarves, boots, jewelry, jackets, musical instruments, etc. are a fun way to add personality to the photos.  I am always open to suggestions and any ideas that you may have for your portraits. 

The images are typically available for viewing within 1-2 weeks after the session.  At that time, I will post a sneak peek in an online gallery.  Pick your favorites and then we will set up an appointment to view the best images together and do any other cropping or artistic changes, if requested. At this time, I request a 50% payment towards your order.  The balance will be paid at time of photo pickup.  I will also post a sneak preview on my blog or my Face book page if you approve.  It's also a great way to share your photos with friends and family.
I also offer a referral rewards program...ask me about ways you can earn free prints and credits.

No comments: